
FGDB, 2nd trade as in pm and fat fingered otherwise would of still been in trade, missed the r/g bounce as with customer so bought once I seen it was holding 1.50s, bought higher than I wanted at 1.54, seened to have double top at 1.63, so sold a 1/3 a 1.62 and moved sl up to entry, so now be trade worst case, as wanted to give it a chance to get the 1.80s which was my goal, struggled at 1.68 so sold another 1/3 there. gave it every chance and getting near close sdo sold remainder to at 1.59

FGDB, small gap up and had bounced a little yesterday and consolidated in after hours, so when gapup was first thing and still near r/g I took with tight risk for r/r, did go with me and got to 1.55, but then slowly faded off, did start to come back to entry and fat fingered and sold by mistake, when i meant to buy TCRT, may still rebuy if gets over 1.50 then will most liekly be back in, but no point right now as just below.

Bought this stock when it was holding the $1.80s nicely. I got in during the consolidation, as I thought it could spike past the $1.90s and go to the $2s. It was chopping around for a while and could not breakout past the r/g level afterhours. It got stuffed a couple of times at r/g, so I got out with a small loss. The float was a little too high for my liking. Good lesson.

Spiked in AH yesterday and then consolidated so I kept it. Had a feeling it would gap up for a final push and it did. I could not get out until after Schwab opened so I waited for a small pop up to go green.
Never attempt to copy or mirror the trades discussed on this website or in alerts. Attempting to do so may result in substantial financial losses. Alerts are not provided in real-time. For that reason, it is highly unlikely you will be able to buy the stocks at the same entry price, or sell the stocks at the same exit price, to achieve the same or similar profits obtained.

